Servotecnica SpA has adopted Company Procedures and Policies in line with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR- Reg Ue 2016/679) to ensure high-security standards and rules to process Personal Data adequately.
Persons authorized to process data
Personal Data are processed by resources internal and external to Servotecnica SpA that is properly identified, trained, instructed, and acting as authorized personnel for the processing of Data.
External Data Processors
The list of External Data Processors is available at Servotecnica SpA’s head office.
Data are available for as long as is strictly necessary for the purposes of processing.
In the interests of full transparency, the “Data Retention Policy” document, an integral part of the company’s own Data Protection Management System (SGDP), is available at Servotecnica SpA’s headquarters, and should you be interested, you have the right to request a copy by contacting the company at the following email address: email@example.com
INFORMATION UNDER ARTICLE 13 OF EU REGULATION 2016/679
under the European Regulation 2016/679
(personal data collected from the data subject)
We wish to inform you, according to Articles 12,13 and 14 of the European Regulation 2016/679, also known as the “General Data Protection Regulation” (hereinafter “GDPR”) on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, that the information and data provided by you or otherwise acquired as part of the services provided by Servotecnica SpA will be processed in compliance with the above provisions and with the obligations of confidentiality that inspire the activity of our organization.
The personal data processing shall mean any operation or set of operations, carried out even without the aid of electronic means, concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data, even if not registered in a database.
The purpose of this notice is to disclose in full transparency the purposes for which we may use your data, how we will handle it, to whom it may be disclosed, where it may be transferred (within or outside the EU), and what your rights are.
Who processes your data?
Servotecnica SpA will process your data as the Data Controller.
In addition to Servotecnica SpA, we are to inform you that there are External Data Processors who have been appropriately mapped, surveyed, contracted, and appointed by Servotecnica SpA based on the requirements of Article 28 of the GDPR. The list of external Data Processors for processing Personal Data is available at Servotecnica SpA’s head office.
Why do we need your data?
- Purposes related to the management of the contractual relationship and the provision of Services. Your Data will be processed for the following purposes: establishment, management, and termination of the contractual and business relationship; fulfillment of accounting and tax obligations; fulfillment of legal obligations (for example, anti-terrorism checks); anti-money laundering checks; tax and accounting audits; litigation management; provision, support, updating and information regarding the Services offered and the available features.
- Purposes related to marketing activities and newsletters. With your specific consent, your Data will be processed for the following purposes: sending newsletters, advertising, informational, promotional material, and updates on initiatives, promotions, and offers of Servotecnica SpA.
Servotecnica SpA will carry out the treatment:
- based on your consent;
- because it is necessary for the contractual fulfillment referred to in item 1;
- because it is necessary to fulfill legal obligations to which you are subject (e.g., accounting, payroll, social security, anti-terrorism checks);
- because the processing is necessary to pursue a legitimate interest (e.g., anti-money laundering checks, use of video surveillance tools to protect corporate assets, fraud prevention, safeguarding strategic corporate interests, and related business relationships).
It follows that the provision of Personal Data is compulsory for the purposes set out in 1.
Any failure to provide the data will result in the ‘impossibility of achieving the purposes previously indicated and, therefore, following up the contractual relationship.
Purpose 2 does not derive from a legal obligation; the relevant consent provision is optional.
The extent and adequacy of the Data conferred will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis to determine consequent decisions and to avoid processing data over the purposes pursued.
Servotecnica SpA undertakes not to use your Personal Data for purposes other than and in addition to those described in this notice except by informing you in advance and, where necessary, obtaining your consent.
How will we use your data?
Servotecnica SpA has as its objective the protection of its customers’ Data, imprinting their treatment to the principles of correctness, lawfulness, and transparency. Therefore, we inform you that your Personal Data will be processed through instruments and procedures suitable to guarantee maximum security and confidentiality through archives and paper supports, with the help of digital supports, computers, and telematic means.
We would like to remind you that you have the right to exercise your right to object, which, in the absence of your indication to the contrary, will refer to both traditional and automated communications.
For how long will we retain your information?
Your Personal Data will be kept, starting from its receipt/update, for a period congruous concerning the processing purposes stated above and respecting what is imposed by law in the first place. With a view to full transparency, the document “Data Retention Policy,” an integral part of the Data Protection Management System of the company itself, is available at Servotecnica SpA. You have the right to request a copy by contacting the company at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the document, you will also find guidance about the criteria used to determine this period.
Will we share your information with other parties?
For the purposes indicated above (“Why we need your data“), your Data may be disclosed to third parties, [including Debt Collection Companies, User Companies, Professionals, Bilateral Sectoral Bodies (ex art.24, paragraph 2, letter h), CCNL Agencies of Administration, Public Bodies, Auditing or Supervisory Bodies], to fulfill obligations arising from the law, regulations, EU regulations or for aspects concerning the management and execution of the contractual relationship.
For all the purposes indicated in this notice (points 1 and 2), your Data may also be transferred to our appropriately selected Business Partners operating in the applicant’s country and offering a level of data security deemed “adequate,” all to offer the applicant a more efficient service.
The Data will be processed by Servotecnica SpA’s internal resources, adequately trained, who act as authorized personnel for the processing of the Data.
Public authorities may only carry out access to the archived Data in the cases and modalities provided for by the laws in force, in case of judicial disputes.
Your personal data will not be subject to dissemination.
What are your rights?
At any time, you will have the right to ask:
- access to your data;
- the rectification of them in case of inaccuracy of the same;
- the cancellation;
- the restriction of their processing.
You will also have the following:
- the right to object to their processing unless they are processed in pursuit of a legitimate compelling interest of Servotecnica SpA;
- the right to their portability is to receive the personal data you provide in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
We will take up your request with the utmost effort to ensure the effective exercise of your rights.
Finally, you will have the right to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor).
For full knowledge of all the data subject’s rights, refer to Chapter III of the GDPR.
Can you revoke your consent once given?
Yes, you may revoke, at any time, your consent without, however:
- prejudice the lawfulness of processing based on consent given before the revocation;
- prejudice further processing of the same data based on other legal bases (for example, contractual obligations or legal obligations to which Servotecnica SpA is subject).
The identification details of the Data Controller for the processing of the data you have provided are as follows:
Servotecnica SpA based in Nova Milanese (MB), via E. Majorana, 4 tel. 0362.4921, to whom you contact at any time to exercise the rights provided by the GDPR and listed above in detail.
The Data Controller